Travel 3.5 hours along winding roads through picturesque scenery and over misty mountain passes to reach the green valley of Mai Chau, an area of outstanding beauty and cultural interest. Enjoy a comfortable stay with sophisticated service in Mai Chau Lodge and explore the charm of nature and culture of ethnic minority groups.
Highlights of Mai Chau Valley Break 2 days
- Join biking trip through many villages and rice paddies in Mai Chau valley
- Discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with with a relaxing walk
- Watch the exciting dances featuring the flower, land-scape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau (L/D)
08h00: Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
12h00: Arrive in Mai Chau. Welcome drink and cold/hot towel to be served, followed by an appetizing lunch. The fresh, tasty dishes on offer include local vegetable, ingredients and flavors such as green bean, black mushroom, fish and chicken cooked in Muong or Thai ethnic minority style.
15h30: Start your journey to discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with a relaxing walk to Thai villages of Pom Coong and Lac and explore Mo Luong cave on the other side of the hotel.
Note: This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1:00 PM. Surcharge USD $20/ pax
19h00: Complement your experience by sampling delicacies from the local region during dinner time and enjoy the performance by local troupe of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people. It is so relaxing to watch the exciting dances featuring the flower, land-scape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs in the fresh mountain air.
Day 2 : Mai Chau valley – Hanoi (B)
08h00: Enjoy a tasty international breakfast in Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool.
09h00: Start the Valley biking tour. The ride passes through many villages, across lush rice paddies and into the countryside to get to know the local hill tribe people and their culture better. Then free time.
13h30: Leave Mai Chau. You will arrive in Hanoi at around 17:00
17h00. Tour finishes.
- Welcome drink
- One set lunch and one set dinner
- Daily complimentary drinking water
- Complimentary access to the Lodge facilities
- Bottled water and refreshing towelette onboard
- Activities and entertainment with Mai Chau Lodge local tour guide
- One night’s accommodation in Deluxe Room (mountain view) on twin-share basis with breakfast
What’s Not Included
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Transportation Hanoi – Mai Chau – Hanoi (bookable in next step)