Special tour to visit local market on Sunday (Bac Ha). With this Sapa Easy Trek with Bac Ha Market 2D3N, you will have chance to attend and visit 1 Market (Bac Ha), 4 villages (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Ban Pho) and 7 different minority peoples (Black H’Mong, Flower H’mong, Black Dao, Tay, Day, Ha Nhi and Nung)
Highlights of Sapa Easy Trek with Bac Ha Market 2D3N
- Visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day people
- Learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom
- Have chance to enjoy Bac Ha people’s simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits
Night 1 (Sat): Hanoi – Night train to Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train from to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train.
Day 1 (Sun): Lao Cai – Bac Ha – Sapa (B, L, D)
05h30: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Bac Ha. Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
Day 2 (Mon): Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Lao Cai (B, L, D)
6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. A 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Get back to Sapa, free time time shuttle bus transfer to Lao Cai Station. Dinner before boarding the overnight train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the villages
- Pick-up from Ta Van and Cat Cat
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- All meals on tour (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Hotel accommodation in Sapa (double, twin, triple sharing)
What’s Not Included
- Insurance, VAT
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour