- Duration: 4 Days – 3 Nights
- Tourist Destination: Ninh Binh – Cuc Phuong – Tam Coc – Halong bay
- Price: 310 usd/person for party 2 people
Day 1: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Cuc Phuong national park
- Our trip kicks off from Hanoi, a 2.5 hour drive will take you to the rural town of Ninh Binh, which is located in one of the most beautiful parts of Vietnam, with its dramatic scenery, historical intrigues, religious pilgrimage sites and endangered animal sanctuaries. The town of Ninh Binh is an ideal base to venture out on short small day trips.
Our first destination is Cuc Phuong national park, from Highway No 1 we drive further into the middle of the park. You are free to explore the Cuc Phuong national park, Just spend your walking into the forest, you can start from the Bong Station, then follow a circular route viewing a variety of endangered bird species. The 6-km trail passes through a wood of giant trees, some of which are over 1000 years old, take a walk around the Centre of Endangered Rescue. In here, precious animals, such as white short monkeys, snakes, foxes, etc.can still be encountered, go trekking through the variety of fauna and flora of the forest in a fresh atmosphere to see the 1000 year old “Cho trees”; the huge ones would take ten arm’s length to contain their circumference and the “primitive man cave”.
- Today we are going to visit some beautiful sites in Ninh Binh, our first stop is Hoa Lu ,the ancient capital of Vietnam (968-1009) with two temples of two Kings. The trip offers spectacular scenery with opportunity to meet a host of smiling children a long the way.
Arriving in Tam Coc, we take a rowing boat trip for 2 hours on Ngo Dong river, crossing beautiful rice paddy and through mountain tunnels of Tam Coc. This is an ideal place for natural lovers.
In the late afternoon we take a bicycle tour to Bich Dong Pagoda, located on top of the mountain, the cave pagoda offers a spectacular view of the countryside.
We spend the night at hotel in Tam Coc.
- We continue our trip with a 3.5 – hour journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta opens the scenery of rice fields, water buffaloes and Vietnamese villages daily life. We arrive in Ha Long around noon
The remainder of your day is free at leisure, just take a walk along the beach up to Bai Chay bridge for a panorama view of the bay.
- This morning we board our private junk for a 4 hour cruise on the emerald green water of Ha Long bay among the 3,000 spectacular limestone islands. We start our cruise to Thien Cung (Heavenly) and Dau Go caves, the most beautiful cave and famous for its stunning stalactites and stalacimites. We are going to visit Van Gia Fishing Village. You have chance to learn more about the daily life of fishermen there.
A fresh seafood lunch will be served on board before we keep cruising among spectacular rock formations to Titov island where we we can swim among mystical rock formations, hidden caves as well as many secluded lagoons. You have plenty of time for you own pleasure…After lunch we head back to Ha Long harbour and our waiting vehicle will transfer us back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi approximately around 16.30.
- Private transfers round trip.
- English speaking guide.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Extra meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
Tour does not includes
- Pre & post trip arrangements.
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Food & drinks not mentioned within the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Expenses of a personal nature such as bar bills, laundry and telephone charges
- Other services not clearly described in the program
For more information about Ninh Binh tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!