Five hours cruise via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagos that romances the senses with Wonder Bay Cruise. Let’s come and join with us to get the best discount.
Highlights of Halong deluxe day trip on Wonder Bay Cruise
- Explore the isolated captivating archipelagoes that romances the senses
- Enjoy a relaxed elegant ambiance with high- end service on lunch and drinks
- Experience newly built steel boat with nicely decorated sundeck and professional crews
07:30 – 8:00: You will be met by our hospitable guide and chauffeur with modern minibus at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter experiencing 175 km road trip to Halong City (3,5 hours) with a short break en-route.
12:00: Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard & safety briefing
12:15: A gourmet lunch is served in the single-seating restaurant while WONDER BAY CRUISE is taking you on an odyssey journey wends among remote archipelagoes via crowd avoidance route and opens up views of one stupendous seascapes after another, passing uninhabited islets and outcrops including Stone Dog, Thumb, Duck, Incense Burner, and Cock Fighting.
14:30: Exploring Ba Hang (Three Cave), there are options to choose either kayaking or taking a bamboo boat rowed by local people, gently glide through water tunnels into secluded sea lagoons.
15.30: Walk up Limestone Mountain to visit Thien Cung Grotto with incredible stalactites and stalagmites.
16.30: Returning aboard for Afternoon Tea.
17.00: Disembark, bus ride back Hanoi. Short break on the way.
21:00: Drop at your hotel doorstep. Trip ends.
- Afternoon tea with cakes
- Gourmet lunch (Vietnamese dishes)
- English speaking guide during the trip, entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person, welcome drink on board
- Modern minibus with chauffeur from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return
What’s Not Included
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing ( for option 1)
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Beverages, travel insurance, tax and service charge
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter (contact us)